• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Here she is...

Reaction score
First Name
Willie
Last Name
van Eeden
2008 Suzuki Bandit 1250 ABS, black of course:rider:

Picture213.jpg

Picture214.jpg

:thumb: Great aren't they?. I've got it's floor mate. I picked up the other SA from Bartlesville on Thursday and have got almost 400 miles on the clock already. First accessory order is a topcase and rack for my favorite pillon.

Good riding to you :rider: !

nuttin like a new scoot look,s great now go ride :rider: :rider: :rider: .i would highly suggest saturday burleson and beyond nice bunch of big kid,s :trust:.be safe :clap:

Nice Bike.

How was your experience with the Uhaul Motorcycle Trailer? Their site lists max speed as 45mph, that's got to be a typo right?

Noah

Nice Bike.

How was your experience with the Uhaul Motorcycle Trailer? Their site lists max speed as 45mph, that's got to be a typo right?

Noah

If it is a typo, they made the same mistake on the trailer itself. Look at the fender. Every U-haul trailer I have ever rented has said that. I understand they pull just fine doing 20 mph over that, but of course I would not have any first hand knowledge of that.

Welcome to the family! Now get 'er off the trailer and put her on the pavement where she belongs (rubber side up, they go faster that way).

U-Haul motorcycle trailers are HEAVY, but they work reeeeal well. I've towed a few of them with a BMW R1150R, Triumph Sprint RS, or FZ1 in 'em. And I was towing at an illegal rate of speed (70 mph) with absolutely no problem; the bikes ride real well in them.
-- however --
Always, Alaways, ALWAYS check the air pressure in the trailer's tires. I've found really low psi, vast differences in the two tires, and even slow leaks.

I'm jalous, not of your bike...but of the landscape I see..NO SNOW...you lucky...

You'll love your bike...congrad...:clap:

I concur with Windman, I'm a little jealous; over here the ground is covered with snow, and the Bandit is screaming "LET ME OUT!!!". But I guess most of you can't relate... Lucky!

Welcome to the 'bandit-family'. Have fun and ride safely.

:thumb: Great aren't they?. I've got it's floor mate. I picked up the other SA from Bartlesville on Thursday and have got almost 400 miles on the clock already. First accessory order is a topcase and rack for my favorite pillon.

Good riding to you :rider: !

Thanks, I have to say this is by far the most underrated bike out there! I am just amazed that so few know about it, but of course this site is getting the word out!

Nice Bike.

Noah

Noah, the UHaul trailer was great. I was skeptical when I picked it up but it ran solid behind my truck. I took it to 75 mph and it never put a foot wrong.

BTW, I used a CycleCynch II and it gets a big 2 thumbs up from me:thumb: I would definitely recommend this product to anyone. It does not load the suspension and for the 320 miles I towed the bike, I never once had to touch it.

okay, how much OTD price including title and registration, tax.

$8272.49 OTD. I had to drive to get the bike, but I have a company vehicle so I only paid for the gas, about $50 and $16 for the trailer.

Back