• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Murph's Kits

Texas T

LD Rider
Forum Supporter
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
I just wanted to put in a good word for this vendor. He designs, builds, and stocks a lot of farkles for various bikes. He started with the Concours which is how I got to know him and I bought a lot of items from him in the past.

He has just released the 3rd version of his web site and I noticed that he also has items for the new Concours 14, V-Stroms, Hondas, BMWs, and Yamahas.

He has an OUTSTANDING reputation in the Concours community and I would think that the quality of his work has spilled over into the other brands as well.

http://www.murphskits.com/catalog/

:thumb: :thumb:

He is expanding his V-Strom support. I have purchased from him in the past - and also :thumb: :thumb:

+1. I bought a several things from Murph over the years. He can get other stuff too, he got some parts for my KZ1000Ps when I had them.

Back