• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Need Advice for Central America Biking Trip

Reaction score
Hi guys!
I haven't posted on here in a while. I have been busy getting a trip to Costa Rica together.
I am leaving Sunday and I will be spending an entire week touring the place on a rented Aprilia Pegaso Trail (which we had those over here!). 7 whole days of biking under the sun in the tropics! Sweet!
This is my first big trip touring in that part of the world. Anyone who's been riding in that part of the world has any advice?

Do you have a SPOT personal tracking unit?

Hi guys!
I haven't posted on here in a while. I have been busy getting a trip to Costa Rica together.
I am leaving Sunday and I will be spending an entire week touring the place on a rented Aprilia Pegaso Trail (which we had those over here!). 7 whole days of biking under the sun in the tropics! Sweet!
This is my first big trip touring in that part of the world. Anyone who's been riding in that part of the world has any advice?

If you happen to read this we may be able to cross paths in San Jose. I am flying down tomorrow and get to town late on the 14th to pick up the bike on the 15th. -Fletch

Back