• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Abilene trail riding?

Reaction score
First Name
Terry
Last Name
Pointer
I know about the mx track there.
Looking for trails or open areas locally.
Son just moved there and looking for excuse to load
up the bikes and go.

I lived in Abilene for several years while in the Air Force. It's been a few years, but we used to ride trails behind Lake Fort Phantom and Seebea Park. Don't know if these areas are still accessible. There also used to be some good trail riding in another area behind the lake. However, this was a "club deal" with dues and all. Check with the local MC shops, I'm sure they will have the info you are looking for. PM me if you have any more questions.

There is a riding area near Twin Buttes SW of San Angelo.

There is a riding area between Big Spring and Stanton.

That is all that I am aware of that are near Abilene.

TMTC is building a new park SW of Ozona. Come on down and join the party. We are there every other weekend and will be until the site opens for business.

Try www.texasoffroad.net for resources. Most off-roaders use that. Sorry to hyjack this site.

We are headed to SanAngelo this weekend. Will be an all weekend affair with plenty of terrain to roam. PM if you need more detail. The folks out there are very friendly/hospitable.

Kyle

There is a riding area near Twin Buttes SW of San Angelo.

There is a riding area between Big Spring and Stanton.

That is all that I am aware of that are near Abilene.

TMTC is building a new park SW of Ozona. Come on down and join the party. We are there every other weekend and will be until the site opens for business.

Back