• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Adios My Friends

Reaction score
I'm a traitor! I bought a new 2008 Kawasaki Vulcan Nomad 1600 today - Black. They gave me 5300 for my 2007 Bandit 1250S with 8800 miles on it. I paid around 12K for the Nomad. Everybody gets screwed when trading I suppose. Back to a V-Twin for a while. In a couple of years I'll be back on a sport, ST, Gold Wing....Something.

I would like to state that I feel like some of you are my friends. This is a first class website with first rate people. I learned much about my Bandit and I also enjoyed the entertainment. Take care and keep the rubber side down (rides better that way).

Good luck to you. the most important thing is you keep on riding, you can always visit here if you need a laugh.:rider:

Just because we're Bandit Riders -- we're still Riders!
Stop back in and post some pics of the new machine.:sun:

You are Banditised so you can always keep in touch my friend. Hope you have many smiles on the new ride.

:rider:

Back