• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Help me explain

jar675

Reaction score
First Name
James
My mother took these photos after a bad storm. The tree damage was heavy. Just interested in hearing thoughts on the photos. One shows a picture that is very clear the rest I can't explain.:eek2:

Attachments

• g3.jpg
    g3.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 238
  • ghost1.jpg
    ghost1.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 259
  • ghost2.jpg
    ghost2.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 253
Tangina_Barrons.jpg

Theres a wonderful light, as bright as the sun, but it doesnt hurt to look into it. All the answers to all the questions you ever wanted to know are in that light and when you walk to it, you become a part of it forever. Some people die but they dont know they have passed. They resist going to that light, however hard the light wants them

:eek2:

Tangina_Barrons.jpg

Theres a wonderful light, as bright as the sun, but it doesnt hurt to look into it. All the answers to all the questions you ever wanted to know are in that light and when you walk to it, you become a part of it forever. Some people die but they dont know they have passed. They resist going to that light, however hard the light wants them

Jbay for the S-C-O-R-E........

Looks like water drops on the lens. With the camera focused at distance these drops would be out of focus.

One of the ways that used to be used to "soften" images, ie get rid of wrinkles on skin, make the light look more like a halo effect, etc was to spread a thin film of vasoline on the lens filter which would then give everything a soft almost dream like appearance.

You weren't shooting thru a window, were you? Could be breath condensation if that was the case...

Looks like condensation on the lens, maybe due to change in temperature if the camera was inside & taken outside to take the pics.

One shows a picture that is very clear, the rest I can't explain.:eek2:

I can explain: You're travelling through another dimension. A dimension, not only of sight and sound, but of mind. A journey into a wondrous land whose boundaries are that of imagination. Next stop...............:eek2:

488332280_qMCCV-L.jpg

You're welcome

Bob :sun:

The Pics were taken outside of the house. She wasn't smoking when she took the pics. These are the only pictures she had left on the camera but several were taken at the time. I am trying to get her to send me them. No other pictures before or after these have anything in them.

Isn't that one of the creatures from the old Star Trek that like floated down the halls of the Enterprise taking over people...?

Dude, that was wonderfully fantastic! :rofl:
I like your sense of humor.

I had a lot of issues with quality control thru the years when I had to use film . I love digital cameras . SEYA

That's a ghost. They don't eat much so no worries.

Dave.

Back