• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Tejas Motorsports

Reaction score
My hats off to the parts and service department. I just purchased a new tire from them for the vstrom. I bought a bridgestone battlewing. paid $115 for the tire the price is on a avg with what they are selling for on the web. Drove the bike to them on saturday, i showed up about 9:15 am. Checked in with the service deprtment they promptly took the bike in the shop to start the work. There was already a couple of people ahead of me but they still managed to remove the tire and rim from the bike and have it mounted and balance and back on the bike in 45 min. Cost $20 to mount and balance the new tire with it on the bike.
Once complete i did a visual inspection before i left and everything looked fine. Once i got home i wanted to make sure everything was correct so i performed a more detail inspection as i have heard horror stories about dealers. All bolts were at specs, tire was aligned, chain was at correct adjustment and tire pressure was correct. After speaking to thier friendly staff i would deal with the again and recommend other riders to them.
A plus for me is the owner rides a vstrom.

Back