• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Used windscreen

Reaction score
Looking for a used taller windscreen. Lots of opinions noted. Unsure of what to do? Any help? 5' 9" 165# Frame lowered 1" Thanks

Did have a guy selling a Givi. Don't know if he did or didn't. I like mine. The same protection as the PowerBronze flip from England. Not enuff to get it to the top of your helmet unless your a midget. ;-).

http://www.superbikestore.com/bandit_1250.htm look at the Light tint Airflow shield
that is the second one from the top. I have one that I'm taking off on Monday because I bought a MRA windshield. It is missing the rubber trim piece that goes around the edge (due to a wet windshield and some bursts of ill advised speed:rider:)

It's yours for $20 plus the cost of shipping. I live in the 48451 zip code if you want to figure shipping costs to help with your decision. It was $69 new and $96 with shipping a year ago. Figure it will be around $40 shipped to your door. It's in great shape, let me know if you want it or not. A better email to reach me at (cell phone) is dacur66@aol.com just put windshield in subject. I can ship it by Tuesday if you have paypal. Let me know

I have a lightly used MRA touring screen and a new, still in package suzuki touring screen for $60 each. The MRA touring screen has a lip and is about 3inches taller than the stock screen. It deflects the air over the riders helmet, however in my case, Im 6'2" with a long torso, so it hits me dead in the face shield.
The suzuki screen does not appear to be any taller but is angled different than the stock screen and has a double bubble look to it.

Whoa.... a couple screens for the taking!

I'm reluctant to replace the OEM screen because any taller, I might find myself better protected but in the middle of all sorts of wind noise (but I wear ear plugs).
The Yamaha touring screen sounds appealing though, because with my lowered saddle and short torso, the OEM is giving me nothing to complain about.

Can anybody tell me what the Yamaha Touring screen did with it's double bubble design???

Back