• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

good Knee physiotherapist ?

Reaction score
Hey.

Can anybody recommended a good Knee physiotherapist in the Dallas-Carrollton area? I am new to the area and have very little knowledge of this things.

If you don't feel like putting a name on the form is right (free publicity and such), please P.M me.

Thanks a lot

Mati

Sometimes you can check with the local schools there. Highschools and some jr highs sometimes know a good place. Just a thought. I know when I went to a bone and joint doc here he mentioned he did quite a bit of work for the local schools. If you ask schools, ask the good athletic schools. :) Hope it helps.

Sometimes you can check with the local schools there. Highschools and some jr highs sometimes know a good place. Just a thought. I know when I went to a bone and joint doc here he mentioned he did quite a bit of work for the local schools. If you ask schools, ask the good athletic schools. :) Hope it helps.

Thanks. i actually feel a lot better now. not 100% but getting there I hope. I'll keep your advice in mind though.

Hey i saw on your pic site that you have been to torn and tccra. Barry Mulkey is a therapist and a racer. He has been very helpful to me on with some info. He is in commerce but knows lots people all over dallas. He is on the tccra forums and if you do a search over there, there is even a thread or two with some docs names he chimed in about.

Ps i found a couple pics of me on your site.

Hey i saw on your pic site that you have been to torn and tccra. Barry Mulkey is a therapist and a racer. He has been very helpful to me on with some info. He is in commerce but knows lots people all over dallas. He is on the tccra forums and if you do a search over there, there is even a thread or two with some docs names he chimed in about.

Ps i found a couple pics of me on your site.

Great. Tanks!

Were the pictures any good?

Back