• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Bulk copyright watermarks?

M38A1

Admin
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Does anyone have a preference for a bulk copyright watermark? One that hopefully can be overlayed on the picture for posting, but doesn't actually make itself part of the image underneath? I think I've read about this capability somewhere.....

If you are a Smugmug pro user, you can add watermarks to you pictures that are viewed online.

SmugMug said:
Watermarks
watermark-image-protection.gif

Professional account subscribers can place a custom watermark on the display copies of any image that's larger than 800 pixels on one side.

Watermarks will not appear on prints ordered through SmugMug.

You must block access to your originals (see above) to make watermarking effective, because originals are not watermarked.

The only other way I know to do it, is to add a watermark on a copy of the original and upload the copy....

More info here :link:

Thx-
I just signed up for a regular Smugmug account. We'll see where it goes from there.

Do you have Photoshop CS2 or higher? If so, there is a tutorial I can find for you on how to use "smart objects" to watermark any and all photos no matter the size or orientation as an automated process.

I like BIG & BOLD and semi transparent. Smugmug Pro level has great tools for this. And when some one purchases a pic the watermark is not on the print or digital down load. Or you might do a search for Digi Mark.

129055134_okAwf-M-1.jpg

Back