• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Audio Mixer

Reaction score
Having my V-Star 1300T set up for touring (what else?), I decided to do something about the various gadgets that I have on board. I had used the Mix-It audio mixer on my Harley when I had it, and figured it was time to incorporate it on the V-Star. Now, I can multi-task----when I get tired of talking to myself or ratchet jawing on the CB, I can listen to my tunes from the GPS, and the GPS can tell me where I am when I get lost. I am not a fast rider, but I do like to know what's going on around me so far as radar is concerned, so I tied my Cobra radar detector into the fray. I rarely listen to anything but my heartbeat when riding, but on long trips, the music is soothing and the radar detector keeps me out of trouble if I don't slow down appropriately when entering townships. I brought all the cables forward and tied them into the Mix-It in the windshield bag----and, most importantly, it all works. Now, if I can figure a way to sip my diet coke while riding with a full face helmet on....

Back