• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

took some pics of the twins today

Azylum

Reaction score
First Name
Michael
it was pretty outside and broke out the camera

31909002.jpg

31909014.jpg

31909019.jpg

31909023.jpg

31909025.jpg

31909029.jpg

god i love spring time! wish i wasnt tied to the house right now or i would go exploring on the ol scooter and take some nice pics of nature.:sun:

Nice pics. I especially like the head shot of your daughter - well focused, nice bookeh, pleasant shading.

Why did I think it was gonna be twin CYLINDER motorcycles?! LOLOLOL Shucks, they're sure cute, though!

im having to pick what few ones came out good and focused. its hard for me to focus the camera because i need new glasses, LOL.

Beautiful children. Looks like trouble on four feet.

More twins?

We had some friends who couldn't conceive, and adopted. They ended up getting twins. Then, right after the adopted, she got pregnant . . . and had twins. Four little girls, all in diapers. They're a beautiful family, but I don't think they got much sleep for a couple of years.

great pics! those two are too cute (can I say cute and keep my man card?)
our first is on the way, and I can't wait.

Oh, pics of children. That's not the first thing that came to mind. Platinum man card.

Back