• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

stuck at the house

Azylum

Reaction score
First Name
Michael
the wife has to work so im at home with the kiddos. on a day like this i would really like to go exploring and shoot shoot shoot. ah well, it gives me a chance to practice on whatever i can find.

32909045.jpg

32909038.jpg

32909036.jpg

32909028.jpg

32909007.jpg

32909003.jpg

32909001.jpg

btw, why are animals so camera shy? dont they know theyre supposed to stay still for pictures?:mrgreen:

Cool pics. Is that the roving gnome of Travelocity hanging out in your yard?:rofl:

Looks like you got the bee to sit still. And the upside down bird. Those are nice (untrained photographic eye). And I'm not sure why, but I really like the one of the faucet.

Mic

lol i musta taken 15-20 back to back pics of that darn bee to get that one good pic.:rofl:

haha. those little toots wont stand in one place long enough to get a good pic. :lmao:

btw, I like the faucet pic, too. (It also looks like it's getting ready to rust through--dang house projects). I'm laying ceramic tile today between TWT breaks.

ya i just bought this house 6 months ago. it was built in '71 so it has its "honey-do" list. :mrgreen:

how about a black and white faucet?:mrgreen:

faucet.jpg

I like this version better. To me, this version looks more "art-y" whereas the other one kind of looks like a snap shot that the home inspector took to show you that you had a faucet. :) (no insult meant on the original, just my take on it)

speaking of faucets...

newcameratestshots045.jpg

misc001.jpg

Back