• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Show us your Best Cell Phone Pic

Tracker

post tenebras lux
Forum Supporter
Reaction score
First Name
Gary
They say, it's not the camera, it's the person behind it. In that vein of thought, show us your best cell phone pic.

No photochopping. Raw, uncut cell phone pics. raw photography at its finest (or worst). :mrgreen:

outside my workplace. Taken with a Samsung Saga.

0401091032a.jpg

My cell phone doesn't take pictures. It makes phone calls. Can I draw something on an Etch-A-Sketch?

My cell phone doesn't take pictures. It makes phone calls. Can I draw something on an Etch-A-Sketch?

Then you have a lame cell phone! :trust:

Some shots at Artesa Winery in Napa Valley taken with an LG Dare cell phone:

Artesa1.jpg

Artesa2.jpg

:doh: never thought I was starting the equivalent of a "best oil thread." :lol2:

Can you make a call from your Etch-A-Sketch? :rofl:

You're a rodent - you wouldn't understand.

Each tool has its purpose. A phone makes calls. An Etch-A-Sketch makes squiggly lines. A bat eats bugs. :lol2::rofl:

I know several tools that are a waste of good air.
My cell phone takes pictures but I'm to cheap to pay for a multi-media package. It well also pop popcorn when we get the family together!

Nobody else was home so I had to use a mirror, but here it is:

840A0129.jpg

Back