• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Birthday among us?

WoodButcher

Admin
Reaction score
First Name
Rusty
Last Name
Myers
The home page shows Hemibee having a milestone birthday today, is that true? If so, congratulations Tony.:clap:

Yep, that's why I asked if it was true. Be a good joke to set it up to be 50 on April Fool's day.

I guess I'll come clean on this.....

It is true and I have the pie to prove it. :mrgreen: But know one thing......................... there are only a few of us that are real Fool's, all the rest of you are just cheap imitations of the real thing. :rofl:

Kinda appropriate that his BD is April 1, isn't it? :lol2:

I guess that explains it pretty good..... :trust:

I wanted to say thanks for each of your birthday wishes and to post a photo of the pie my wife made for me. Pie and TWT, :eat: who could have thought of putting the two together. :mrgreen:

Attachments

• Resized.jpg
    Resized.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 159
Happy belated birthday, Tony.

Good to remember you were born right on time.

But really, in 50 years, you're not tired of hearing the joke?

Thanks Matt.

No the joke isn't too bad as it does seem to fit me pretty well. I just remember hearing the story about my Grandfather when they got the phone call, he just couldn't believe it at first. I was due on his birthday, 3/29 but I just had to wait to the proper date. :mrgreen: He had called my parents on the 28th to make sure I didn't come early and then thought my dad had just delayed calling him until the night of the 1st. I seem to remember them saying he told them not to try and pull a fast one by waiting to the 1st to call them with the news so I guess he set himself up for an April Fool's joke. I'm not sure when he really believed that he was told the truth, seems my dad had a bit of a sense of humor too.

I got this on my 50th birthday:

50sucks_6569q.JPG

Joined the AARP yet, Tony? ;-)

Here is Axel posing with the sucker:

50_sucks_axel_6566q.JPG

Back