• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

What is this thing??

WOW! that looks like FUN! I wonder if I can reach the ground on THAT one. :lol2:

pretty impressive. 4 wheels and only 310 lbs.

Did you notice how he had to really work the sliding corners to stop it from doing a highside rollover? All I had was visions of the Vietnam era quarter-ton vehicles (M151A1) with independent front and rear suspension and roll-overs.

That thing is cool. As a person who rides quads you do have to work it when sliding through a corner to keep from flipping. The leaning aspect should help on this machine, however the center of gravity have been taken way up with this version so it may negate some of the benefit of the lean. Maybe if they had it a little lower to the ground it would be better? I think we need a test drive to verify this data.

Back