• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

TCCRA race at Bells- pictres from today

Reaction score
I was guessing nobody other then the sandpit riders will have any interest in this pictures.

If you know of any TRCCA riders - please let them now this gallery is up and running. it has pictures from the last race only but there are a lot of them their.

I apologize but I can't give away or sell full size images (I was asked not to step on anyone's toes... ) but you/they are welcome to download the images for their personal use.

The Gallery

IMG_7925.jpg

Wow... nice pics! Image 7812 looks to be a rider on a Christini equipped KTM. That had to be nice given the mud and muck out there.

Bells is probably one of the worst places in the state to ride in the mud. I'm glad I've retired from racing.

My worst experience in TCCRA with the mud was N. Bryson wayyyy back when. I don't miss those days.

Wow... nice pics! Image 7812 looks to be a rider on a Christini equipped KTM. That had to be nice given the mud and muck out there.
I'd be interested to see how well it did. The Christini Honda's certainly didn't do too well at LMS the year I was out there.

Haven't been out to Bells since last summer. I need some dirt time...but I gotta replace my brake MC first.

I didn't know that they had any Honda's out there last year. The only ones I saw were the KTM's and one of them made it to the top 3.

The year before when it was snowy and muddy. Sadly, I was in Cleveland the last year they ran it and missed out.

I have pictures at home from their display they had set up. At the time they said they were working on the KTM version. I was really hopeful for them but was sad to see how it all worked out. And it was really soupy there. Glad to see they are improving though as it's a very neat concept.

Here's a pic I found of one in action that I happen to have in my online gallery. URL'd to keep from ruining this thread as this wasn't what it was about.

http://www.leanangle.com/jalbum/Old%20Stuff/Last%20Man%20Standing/slides/DSC_4355.jpg

Nice job Mati.
I practiced Saturday and it was dusty.Stayed at home Saturday night,woke up Sunday morning at 5:30 AM,flipped on the TV,checked the radar,flipped off the TV and went back to sleep. And,after seeing your pictures,I'm sure glad I did.

Nice job Mati.
I practiced Saturday and it was dusty.Stayed at home Saturday night,woke up Sunday morning at 5:30 AM,flipped on the TV,checked the radar,flipped off the TV and went back to sleep. And,after seeing your pictures,I'm sure glad I did.

At first I wondered if you were there, then realized who I was thinking about. :duck:

Back