• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Riley's BBQ - Blanco, TX

Tom

Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Last Name
Lowry
While cagin' around with the SO a couple weekends, we stopped here.

http://www.rileysbarbq.com/

Now I've eat my share of BBQ around this state and others but found this to be the bestest tastn' pit-critter I've ever had. Thing that impressed me was it's not too smokey.

---------------------------------

[edit by John Bennett to comply with the forum rules.]

Riley's BBQ
on the Square
318 - 4th Street
Blanco, Texas 78606
Phone (830) 833-4166

Hours: Monday - Saturday 11 AM - 8 PM and Sunday 11 AM - 5 PM

While cagin' around with the SO a couple weekends, we stopped here.

http://www.rileysbarbq.com/

Now I've eat my share of BBQ around this state and others but found this to be the bestest tastn' pit-critter I've ever had. Thing that impressed me was it's not too smokey.

---------------------------------

[edit by John Bennett to comply with the forum rules.]

Riley's BBQ
on the Square
318 - 4th Street
Blanco, Texas 78606
Phone (830) 833-4166

Hours: Monday - Saturday 11 AM - 8 PM and Sunday 11 AM - 5 PM

It's only about 20 miles from me and the route is hard to beat - I feel blessed!

Being a tourist I travel all over Texas and so far have proclaimed Riley's my BBQ favorite. Its not just the food, its the atmosphere and the neat little town that makes Riley's my favorite. Like most Texans they are friendly with a nice restaurant that serves great food. Its one of only two BBQs that I have visited that offers white and whole wheat bread. Rudys in Leon Springs runs a close second but doesn't offer the whole wheat option.

Last edited:
I was there in the past couple weeks and was impressed with the food. Not quite knock your socks off, but considerably better than most. I'd go back for sure. Heck, it's on just about every route I take anyway so I think that'll happen. :eat:

Back