• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Monopod...Never Leave Home Without It!

Reaction score
First Name
Brotha
Last Name
J
Hey guys! :sun:

Jamy's pre-K graduation ceremony is coming up this week. As someof you may know, once parents, brothers, sisters, aunts, uncles, grand-parents, and step-everythings cram into what ever space they hold these things shows up, you're lucky to have standing room only. I decided that we are NOT GOING to have crappy video moments of these things ever again.

Tripods are viewed as demonic in these kinds of close quartered moments. So, I purchased a monopod from Wally world the other day for our JVC hard drive camcorder.

I decided to give it a test drive the other day at Jamy's field day. WOW! This Walmart special was worth every penny of the $15 bucks I paid for it!

(maybe for Christmas I'll ask Santa for a better quality one. but for now, this one'll do)

Ain't nothing like taking pics of hundreds of little kids playing outside to sharpen your photo skills. :trust: I really wish I could post some of the really great shots I took. they are fantastic. but I'd have to get permission from way too many parents.

Here's some of a kid that I do have permisson from the parent to post:

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v...action=view&current=cba7a083.pbw&t=1243869546

Last edited:
Ain't nothing like taking pics of hundreds of little kids playing outside to sharpen your photo skills.

You really want to up the ante, give em all a couple red bulls and then try to catch them in action!

then you will be truly ready grashoppa...:zen:

Back