• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Smugmug prints

M38A1

Admin
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Does anyone know if you receive coin when someone purchases pictures from your Smugmug galleries? I can't seem to find out if there's anything that comes back to the gallery owner.

Do you even know when/who purchases prints?

Also, has anyone ordered prints or other items? Were you satisified?

Does anyone know if you receive coin when someone purchases pictures from your Smugmug galleries? I can't seem to find out if there's anything that comes back to the gallery owner.

Do you even know when/who purchases prints?

Also, has anyone ordered prints or other items? Were you satisified?

Yes I have received lots of coin.

Do you have a PRO account?

On a PRO account you see all purchased Prints unless they are set to the default pricing.

I have prints as large as 24 x 36 and very satisfied but not the other stuff they sell. But have no dout it is of some quality.

Yes I have received lots of coin.

Do you have a PRO account?

On a PRO account you see all purchased Prints unless they are set to the default pricing.

I have prints as large as 24 x 36 and very satisfied but not the other stuff they sell. But have no dout it is of some quality.

No PRO account at this time. Is that required to receive some coin back?

Back