• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

First Gen. Bandit Pics

97B12

Reaction score
I ride a 97 Bandit 1200 and my wife rides a 97 Bandit 600. I dont know why but i love that style of the bandit the best. Post your pics of your first gen. Bandit Stock or custom i wanna see em all!

Lets See What You GOT!

This is my baby. My 97 Bandit 1200
0506071158b.jpg

Nice looking bike! I think there are quite a few Bandit riders in here, or at least quite a few posts about them.

Thank You. When i bought it it was a girly mirage purple so that was the first thing to go. I painted it with Duplicolor Low Gloss Black de1634 engine enamel. It holds up to EVERYTHING even a vandalists efforts to mess it up with engine degreaser just hours after fresh paint! Only downfall is how hot she gets when sitting in the sun, but its well worth it for what she makes up with no water spots and how it holds to scratches and the like.

Back