• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Where to buy accessories

atonic

Reaction score
Yeah, I could probably search back through the mega-thread, but then there wouldn't be a new post to reply to.

Looking for sources for accessories.

Holeshot

Twisted throttle (hate the site)

Everything Suzuki

Anyplace else?

I would NOT use everything suzuki. I posted about my horrible experience with them. They're still sending me invoices from Feb after they jerked me around for 2 months not sending me things, then sending me wrong things, then sending me wrong damaged things. It took the BBB to get my money back.

I ordered handlebars and grips from Motorcycle Superstore. They arrived in less than a week. I'm satisfied with them. :thumb:

You might want to try Holeshot.com... They have an entire section devoted to 650/1250 bandits..... I've purchased several items from them and am more than satisfied with everything.

You might enjoy the videos of his 1200 showing 172mph....Whew....

You might want to try Holeshot.com... They have an entire section devoted to 650/1250 bandits..... I've purchased several items from them and am more than satisfied with everything.

You might enjoy the videos of his 1200 showing 172mph....Whew....
I think you're referring to Dale's 1250 speed run video. I can't work out this video as he only takes it to 5th gear!!

http://www.holeshot.com/videos/Ban1250SpeedRun.mpg

When you find the specific item you are looking for go to TheFind.com and check it out. Just found the Shark Evoline hemet that lists for $400.....Most on site stores have it for $359 and was on the find at $319..... Worth a shot...

Back