• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Which place is better for begginers?

Reaction score
I was thinking of taking the wife riding at either Cross Bar Ranch (OK) or Barnwell . Which one you think is more suitable for beginners? We've been to Red river, twin hill and to trophy club. she only liked twin hill though.

We are more into enjoying nature then hard-core riding. any help or other suggestions will be great.

Thank

Matt

Crooked Creek in Waco is a good place for begineers.

I was thinking of taking the wife riding at either Cross Bar Ranch (OK) or Barnwell . Which one you think is more suitable for beginners? We've been to Red river, twin hill and to trophy club. she only liked twin hill though.

We are more into enjoying nature then hard-core riding. any help or other suggestions will be great.

Thank

Matt
Matty, to enjoy nature you gotta keep your eyes open when riding.;-) In spite of that fact, try to ride some county roads just like you did last weekend in Clarksville. By the way, it was nice meeting you. Next time I go riding around Glenn Rose and near areas I make sure to let you know. :sun:

barnwell of the 2. Crossbar is a great place but the rocks are not the best for newbies unless your on 4 wheels.

Marshall Creek and Rocky Ridge aren't bad for beginners but you will get bored quick.
Crossbar....NO!
TMX Park has some easy trails.

Back