• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Women's Jackets

Ruben

Reaction score
First Name
Ruben
For sale...Leather jacket. Never been worn on aride. Probably won't ever get worn. Making room in the closet...

Women's L Fieldsheer Air Speed fully perforated jacket. Bought new from Woods Fun Center a long time ago. Have original tags if you so desire them.
Features:
- Removable elbow, shoulder, and back pads.
- Both the small and the larger zippers (and mating half) to attach to pants.
- Looks like it could accept a snap-in liner, but didn't come with it.
- Two hand warmer positioned pockets, one small key pocket on the right forearm. One zippered inside pocket.
- Adjustable waist/kidney belt with velcro.
- Zipper wrist closures.
- Expansion material in the inner arm and bunched leather expansion stitching from the underarm to the waist.
- All edges are finished. No frayed leather issues down the line...Unless you want that sort of thing.

New $239 in 2002 dollars. Yours for $150 or make an offer. I'd wear it, but it has boobs when in the seated position.

DFW peeps, I can meet somewhere. Anywhere else in TX, PM me and we can discuss options.

Thanks, and please drive thru.
Ruben

ps. I know--I mislabeled the pics. The Fieldsheer is definitely a women's LARGE.

Attachments

• Fieldsheer Air Speed XL Frt.JPG
    Fieldsheer Air Speed XL Frt.JPG
    62.8 KB · Views: 156
  • FS Air Speed XL Back.JPG
    FS Air Speed XL Back.JPG
    65.6 KB · Views: 136
Mesh jacket sold and removed from original post. Any offers on the leather one?

Believe it or not, I put the leather jacket back in the closet and forgot about it. Found it last night.
Anyone interested? Make me an offer.

Back