• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Great Service at Cowboy Honda!

Reaction score
First Name
Byron
Last Name
Houston
I needed a new chain and sprocket set for my Triumph and didn't want to take my bike across town and pay out the nose at the Triumph dealership.

I live right next to Cowboy Honda so I thought I would give them a try - VERY good service and extremely friendly staff. I called them up, told what I had and they said "sure - just bring it on down and we will check it out". I brought it in and they said it would be no problem at all. They even had no issues with me bringing my own parts in for them to install since they couldn't match the price of a place my friend recommended (Sprocket Center).

Very reasonable charge and fast service. I highly recommend them. :clap:

My Triumph can be a bit expensive with maintenance at the Triumph dealership, but they said they would have no problem servicing most anything on it if I bring it to them.

MUCH MUCH different experience and much better service than I have ever had at the Austin Honda dealer...and I bought my bike from them.

Definitely worth checking out if you are in the area. :rider::sun:

That's good to hear. I was wondering about that place when I drove past it the other day.

:eek2: that would never happen in Waco

I was surprised too, but they assured me it was no issue and they were happy to help out. Really cool guys and nice store. I definitely plan on giving them all of my business.

I have had good experiances at cowboy. I have bought parts for an couple of old wings and unlike Austin and New Braunfels the prices were the same or just a little higher than the best I found online without the shipping. The guys behind the counter are real nice. The service guys have been helpful. Last year my brother inlaws bike was acting up and long story short needed a battery in a hurry. I trailered it over to them explained that we needed to be on the road ASAP. they figured out what was wrong called us in about an hour and let us decide what to do. I'm a cheap skate but I have used them ever since when I can't or don't want to fix something. the only negative thing is the little harley hag in the accessories runs hot and cold with the "tude"...thats a whole other story.

Back