• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Looking for Bandits in So Florida

Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Last Name
Castner
I moved to South Florida from Texas and own a '07 Bandit. I usually ride with a few friends mostly hogs though....so I am looking for a few Bandit friends to communicate and ride with around Palm Beach County. Lots of cool places to ride up and down the coast or around Lake O.....

I moved to South Florida from Texas and own a '07 Bandit. I usually ride with a few friends mostly hogs though....so I am looking for a few Bandit friends to communicate and ride with around Palm Beach County. Lots of cool places to ride up and down the coast or around Lake O.....

If you are ever aound central Fl ( I live in Lakeland) I can actually help you find a few hills <g>. If I ride toward you I'll give you a yell.
Shotrod

Last edited:

I'm in WPB (Wellington, actually), riding a 2009 Bandit. Would always enjoy having another riding partner. Especially on a Bandit!

Didn't see many Other Type Bikes on my trip up through Central Florida from Florida City to Tallahassee last May. But, I bet I saw a million cruiser types. I've never see so many bikes in one afternoon without it being a major rally. Only saw one wreck and they had a blanket over him so it was not too very good.

Back