• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

FI codes. o2 bypass etc.....

red757

Reaction score
How many of you that have had the FI light with a TFI or PC3 installed and o2 bypassed have actually jumpered in dealer mode to pull the code and what was it?

Just wondering if anyone is just assuming the fi light is due to the bypass which I did the first few times until I hooked the o2 back up and still got the light.

i have some form of intermittent electrical problem that is throwing c32 and c35 codes.#1 and #4 injector interrupted 4 times. Only happens on start up. Checked all the wiring and next time I have some free time i am pulling the PC3 to see if it still occurs. (sux livin in an apt, have to go to a friends house to work on crap) It has about 5800 miles with it installed and about 600 miles ago I began getting the FI light about every 5-10 start ups.

If I have a faulty PC3 I am going to try out the TFI. Already have the mods for stg 2 so I might just pick one up and some DW headers if I don't go to vegas next month.:sun:

Back