• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

can am spyder

Reaction score
First Name
ray
Last Name
loynes
the wife wants to look at a spyder this weekend while we are in dallas. what dealer has them and which ones should we avoid? I have to go to woods at least once a month so no need to deal with butthead attitudes while on vacation as well.:mrgreen:

Richardson Motorsports on Central Xpwy/US75 in Richardson stocks them. Don't know them well enough to comment on whether it's a "good" dealership.

the Richardson MotorSports is a great dealership. Dan is awsome- tell him "greenville" sent you. I should have bought my bike from them. Ive have several issues and or questions about mine and they have always had an answer.

:) stacie

2010- models are super sweet- 1300cc compared to 1000 cc or 998cc

Grandbury Motorsports is an awsome place and I think they still have a demo, Mitch is the owner ,he doesn't charge freight and prep like most dealers do he is just good old hometown type of person, I've bought several bikes from him and I've never gotten a bad deal.

Back