• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

FY10 Texas OHV Decals are now for Sale

Reaction score
The FY10 Texas OHV decals are now for sale from the Texas Parks & Wildlife's Customer Service Center (CSC). If you order an OHV decal now, you'll get more than 12 months from that decal (instead of less than one month). You can order an OHV decal by calling the CSC at 512-389-8917.

The OHV decals will be available from vendors which resell the decal beginning next week. You can find a list of locations where the OHV decal can be purchased by visiting the “Where to Buy” section of the OHV pages on the Texas Parks & Wildlife website. Be sure to call the vendor to insure they have decals in stock before traveling to their location.

Here’s a link: http://www.tpwd.state.tx.us/spdest/ohv/

For Dealers who sell the OHV decals. If you have unsold FY09 OHV decals, send those decals to me at the address on the front of the decal booklet and I'll exchange them, one for one, with FY10 decals. You can send whole or partial booklets.

I know Wild West Honda in Katy sells them

I stopped by Honda of Houston today to buy the OHV sticker. They told me they no longer have them, at least for a while. They also told me that only the location who may have the sticker is cycle shack in Conroe as long as they know.

Those motorcycle dealers do not make any money by selling the sticker, and certain amount of their money get tied up with the sticker. Seems less handle the sticker with the current economy.

I called the CSC at 512-389-8917, was very easy, and the decals arrived in a couple days.
Sure, the dealers may not be making any money on the decals, but by selling them they bring riders into their store. These riders may buy something while there.

I called the CSC at 512-389-8917, was very easy, and the decals arrived in a couple days.
Sure, the dealers may not be making any money on the decals, but by selling them they bring riders into their store. These riders may buy something while there.

If I was a dealer I would pay the CSC for the privilege to sell these. They get an otherwise non customer in their door that day as txrebel said. Everytime I visit my local shop to buy a needed part I always wind up buying something extra. But if no need to visit shop, I'll just order online and have it shipped to me instead.

_

None of my Fort Worth area shops have them yet again. But I called the number in Austin, gave the nice person information on what make. model, and year each bike was. Read off my credit/debit card number and a few days later all the required decals showed up in my mailbox. Next year I may just buy a book of 10, sticker up my toys, and sell the rest at face value to riding buddies.

P.S. The lady at TP&W has heard many grumblings from DFW participants about lack of retail outlets for the stickers. She mentioned Wild West and Cycle Shack and commented about the high number of stickers each of those locations was moving. They are as perplexed as I am about why DFW area dealers are not participating.

Guess I need to drop by Wild West and pick 6 of them (Just confirmed they have them, but are running out every weekend)

Just called Honda of Houston and they do have them.

http://www.hondaofhouston.com/

He asked "how many do you need", I said 10. He laughed and said he had 11!:lol2: He said they stopped messing with em because they don't make a dime selling them but the phone calls kept coming so they started selling them again.
I actually do need 10 but I'll get em online. I was just testing the market.;-)

Sorry for being so noob,but are the stickers required at most tracks, or just public lands.

Back