• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Al & Kim's Cafe in Nevada, TX

Reaction score
Howdy.

Has anyone been to Al & Kim's Cafe in Nevada? If so, would you give them a :thumb: or :thumbd:

I caught a little bit of a commercial about the place. Supposedly has good burgers. :eat:

Just looking for some feedback from the members here.

Thanks.

Howdy.

Has anyone been to Al & Kim's Cafe in Nevada? If so, would you give them a :thumb: or :thumbd:

I caught a little bit of a commercial about the place. Supposedly has good burgers. :eat:

Just looking for some feedback from the members here.

Thanks.

I've been a few times. No complaints on the food. Service can be a little slow but nothing that would keep me from going back. Pay attention when pulling into the parking lot which is very close to the road...some would consider them steep/tricky if you are not expecting it.

I live about 5 minutes from it, and I've driven by it a thousand times, but I've never been in there. Guess I should get out more and give it a try.

I went out for a short putt just now and drove by Al & Kim's. Here are the hours posted on the door:

6am - 7pm Monday through Thursday
6am - 8pm Friday and Saturday
7am - 4pm Sunday

Back