• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Oldest Town in Texas Rally trip

Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Nix
I already have my ticket for the first OTT rally in Nacadoches, TX this September. If anybody else is going it would be awesome to have somebody to ride with. I have a friend who is bikeless who is thinking about bringing his truck and trailer as a chase vehicle in case anything goes wrong. I will be starting my trip on Friday from Huntsville, TX and plan on coming back on Sunday. If anybody is interested in riding along or even wants to know about the rally shoot me a message. I look forward to hearing from whoever.

Me and another had discussed going to the OTT from Houston but probably not till early Friday. I'm still not completely committed to it though my friend is fairly enthusiastic.

A couple of friends and I are meeting for breakfast at the Dixie Cafe at 8 am Saturday Morning in Porter Texas.

From there we are headed to Harrison Arkansas.

We will most likely stop in Nacogdoches and check things out on our way north.

I will be going for sure, if you and your friend want to meet me here in huntsville (i am free after 12) and all ride up there together we can, all my friends backed out on me so i am heading up there by myself

Two of us leaving from Kingwood Sat morning. Schedule not set at this time. We'll be staying at the LaQuinta in Nacogdoches Sat night. Surprisingly there seems to be plenty of rooms avail in the Nacogdoches area.

Back