• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Da Da Da Da Da Da Da Da BATMAN

It might make a fun halloween costume, but I wouldn't be caught dead wearing it while riding. :eek2:

The good sign, no nipples on the bat suit.

Over $1k to look like an idio.... er I mean a Super Hero? :eek2:

Useless without the mask and headgear. And the utility belt.

Perfect to ride around in on Halloween, if nothing else. All of you with solid-black bikes would naturally get extra coolness points.

I'm not a huge Batman fan nor am I a tech geek..........however, if I had a sport bike (God forbid I call it a crotch rocker :eek2:) and I had dough to blow, I'd get something like this simply to catch peoples' attention.

This coming from a guy who rode with dog ears flapping from the sides of his helmet. :thumb:

The way I look at it.......the weirder (?) you look, the more people will look. The more people will look, the better chance you have that they'll actually SEE you. :clap:

I'm thinking that would look darn cool on a SpeedTriple for track days :rider:

Now to find a bat helmet to go with it...

Edit, here's a nice black X-11, just needs a nice yellow bat-logo to cover the Shoei and you're set
shoei-x11-blk.jpg

Last edited:
Now where I am going to get a big tires, crotch rocket with twin 20mm cannons?

Larry
VFRrider

haha... might need to see about selling that one. ;-)

Actually it's kind of cool looking. No way would I spend money on something like that but still pretty cool. And, IMO, you'd HAVE to ride one of these:

Dodge-Tomahawk-Beach-1920x1440.jpg

Back