• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Trusted/Preferred Auto Mechanics in Houston Area?

Reaction score
First Name
Scott
I'm working down in Houston and apparently on the drive down, pulling a decently heavy trailer, my vehicle decided to spring an oil leak. I'm thinking its a rear main seal.

Do any of you folks have a mechanics shop that you deal with often enough to trust? I dont want to chance driving back home to my preferred mechanic shop.

Phone number and address would be appreciated.

My vehicle is a 2001 Nissan Xterra.

Which side of Houston, I can hit up the Nissan Forums for suggestions.
Texas 4 Wheel Drive in Katy really seems to like Javier's in Katy.

I have some experience with Nissan's check you driver's side motor mount, they cause funny things when they fail.

One of the TWT list members works out at Christian Brothers Automotive on the west side (Sugar Land) -- or used to, anyway. Send RECIT a PM and see if they can help you out.

AA Autocare & Tire (713) 526-4260
2101 S Shepherd Dr
Houston, TX 77019

Chuck is the owner. It took me almost 50 years to find someone in Houston I would trust my vehicles to. It's almost as good as having my dad do the work.

Chuck and his guys do great work, as long as it's not a/c work (long story there). :-)

AA Autocare & Tire (713) 526-4260
2101 S Shepherd Dr
Houston, TX 77019

Chuck is the owner. It took me almost 50 years to find someone in Houston I would trust my vehicles to. It's almost as good as having my dad do the work.

Chuck and his guys do great work, as long as it's not a/c work (long story there). :-)

Haha! Well, that will keep me from having them fix my AC while im at it too!

I'll give them a call in the morning.

Thanks

Any others, folks?

Back