• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Stolen Triumph

KAM

Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
Story
Stolen Triumph
Please call with any information...I'm offering a $500 cash reward for the safe return of my motorcycle. No questions asked. It was stolen sometime between the morning of Tue. August 24 and the afternoon of Wed. August 25, unforced from a garage at 1401 S Henderson Street, Fort Worth, 76104. It was a cafe project that I had been working on for 2 years. Chrome fenders, british racing green tank, chain guard, side-covers and grab bar and freshly powder-coated frame. The head and cylinders were recently re-tooled and it had a Boer electronic ignition. In pieces when stolen, but the thieves were extremely thorough...got most everything (but the head and side covers). Please
call with any info. VIN#TR6RVCG51643

Contact # 936 462 3414 jwmckinney@gmail.com Jacob McKinney

Hmmm...smells funny when thieves take all the right pieces of an unassembled bike. I'm guessing they know you...definitely not friends, but they do know you and what you have been working on.

Hmmm...smells funny when thieves take all the right pieces of an unassembled bike. I'm guessing they know you...definitely not friends, but they do know you and what you have been working on.

+1, and "HANG 'EM HIGH!"

ditto this smells fishy.

It's not mine (just reposted it)I just hate theives and prefer we give them every opportunity to be caught.

Back