• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Checking in

cwadej

Reaction score
As a few know the wife and I are deployed. We're doing well, just plugging along counting the days. She decided when we get home to replace her 2000 V-star 650 with an FZ-6R. A good upgrade if you ask me. It's match her new helmet (shark evoline modular) quite nicely. I have yet to find some 2 wheel transportation, but I'm still working on it. I've got my mind set on a diesel KLR from the Marines :trust:

Hope all is well with everyone back home. see you soon. (be ready to ride, alot!)

Good to hear from you, Chris!

I can confirm a sighting of your bike in Bill's garage from a couple of weeks ago. :sun:

Stay safe & thanks to both of you for serving. :clap:

From another vet-thanks for your service to OUR country! But a DIESEL KLR????

Stay safe you guys!!! Oh yeah, and what is the little button above the starter button for? My Strom doesn't have that.:giveup:

Ooorah! Stay safe and keep your head down.

Based on the wife's choice maybe you should look at a something a little sportier and get a dual sport for when you ride alone.:lol2: Two bikes are better than one...

2046TheGruntEGA450Pwm.jpg

Thanks for all the well wishes everyone. It's looking like another 7 months or so. Yeah, there are diesel KLR's, but none here in Kandahar :(

Bill, I put that in to work my garage door opener. But... no house, no garage, no garage door, no garage door opener. for a while anyway.

be safe everyone.

Back