• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Outlaw Trax, again!

Reaction score
Hi, All!

Knowing Hemibee already posted, I just would like to tell ya'all why I like Outlaw Trax with some photos.

Outlaw Trax locates, well, approximately 10 miles northwest from west side of SHNF. Very close to the balloon loop trail head. 850 acre land contains 16 mile trail, MX course, kids trail & kid MX course.
Outlaw Trax is members only, so not many riders come & ride. If you wanna come, ask me or other members so that we can bring you in as a guest. $20/day to ride as of today. www.outlawtrax.com

The best thing is that they have huge flat field so that my kids and beginner friends can do practice all day long.
(MX course locates left side, though, hard to see...)

Allconnectedflattentrimed.jpg

Once you feel comfortable riding offroad, you can stay on fireroads and enjoy sightseeing around the property. My beginner friends love this.

DSCF4407.jpg

Well, intermediates and experts can enjoy the trail system. (Maybe beginners too...) The trail system is well maintained. Way better than SHNF. Wide, long enough, one way, marked well, not too much sandy.

DSCF4404.jpg

Of course it has single tracks in deep the woods if you like somewhere narrower. Again, this is one way, so you can go as fast as you can.

DSCF4412.jpg

DSCF4413.jpg

Anything else? Yes.
This offroad park has some tricky spots, such as the Double Dip, the Camel Back, and several others which I do not know the names.

The Double Dip
Going across a big creek, then 2nd dip (smaller) shows up in front of you.

DSCF4410.jpg

DSCF4408.jpg

The Camel Back
You go down, up, down & up like camel back.

DSCF4405.jpg

Well, even trickier spots deep in the forest.

I believe Outlaw Trax is definitely one of the place where beginner to expert can enjoy all day in greater Houston area.

Thanks!
Ken

Yeah, Outlaw Trax is a great place to ride. I was out there yesterday (for the second time) and rode for several hours.
The trails are not whooped out like SHNF.
I'm not a member, but I have a friend who is!:trust:

I have to agree with you Ken, a great place to ride and it is family friendly. I never had to worry about my kids when we were out there. The members are great and everyone looks out for each other, especially the kids. I hope to rejoin in the future when things settle down around my place and allows me the time to enjoy riding out there again.

Hi, John,

I was there on the Labor day as well.
Were you in the group next to me? I was riding CRF150F with sliver Tacoma by myself.

Thanks!
Ken

Yeah, Outlaw Trax is a great place to ride. I was out there yesterday (for the second time) and rode for several hours.
The trails are not whooped out like SHNF.
I'm not a member, but I have a friend who is!:trust:

I think I remember seeing your truck.
I was in a Red Dodge Minivan and my buddy was in a Blue Dodge Dakota. We had a CRF250X, CR125 and a CR250

Hi, John,

I was there on the Labor day as well.
Were you in the group next to me? I was riding CRF150F with sliver Tacoma by myself.

Thanks!
Ken

Back