• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Mini Motards anyone?

RECIT

Reaction score
First Name
Evan
Last Name
Chapman
I have a competitive itch for some darn reason. I am wanting to get into maybe mini motard racing? I have heard there is a track Katy and also another on the south side of Houston. I have no bike yet, I want to watch and kick tires first. Is there anyone else on here that races the mini motards in my area. If not I am also interested in kart racing, but the budget required for that is rather large compared to the minis I think.

I have a competitive itch for some darn reason. I am wanting to get into maybe mini motard racing? I have heard there is a track Katy and also another on the south side of Houston. I have no bike yet, I want to watch and kick tires first. Is there anyone else on here that races the mini motards in my area. If not I am also interested in kart racing, but the budget required for that is rather large compared to the minis I think.

TMGP is a great organization and race out at the kart track in katy and in Denton. You can get more information as well as their race schedule http://tmgps.8k.com. Looks like they will be in Katy again on November 7th. You can also sign up for the Forum to get more information from the members.

Great group of folks. Haven't had the time to race in the last couple years but it's a BLAST!

You'll really enjoy it and the club.

Good Luck.

Maverick

You could just build a slick little Pit Bike

P4201075.jpg

Sent you a PM. I think you would be surprised at how cheap you can get into racing these things. I would do it myself, but my time doesn't allow me to do so. I have a garage full of toys I don't have time for!!!

PM replied. I am wanting to race and don't know where a pitbike would fit in? I also don't have time to run all over the state or region for a race. I get Sunday off and a day during the week. Enlighten me on how cheap one could get into racing these?

Check with your local cart/kart tracks about yearly memberships/dues/fees. The track essentially is yours anytime you want it when you are a member. Private Property too...:trust:

I did check out the link Mavrick posted. That looks like what I am in search of. I need to check out some racing now.

Back