• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

I made it rain today!

Reaction score
I just got sick and tired of the drought here in central TX, so I blew the dust off the Bandit and rode it to work today. Works every time. :clap:

I for one thank you as my yard sure needed it
Posted via Mobile Device

You're welcome!

Wannabeguru,

Sorry man. I accumuated some dust on the Bandit because I now have THREE street bikes to ride. Can't keep up with the cleaning! Its a good problem to have, trust me. :trust:

I live in Lavon, and we got caught under a super cell for about 3 hours yesterday. Several houses in the neighborhood almost got water inside. We had about 5 inches of rain in that time.

Wayne

I love the rain ... put on my jammies, curl up with a good book, pop some popcorn, turn on sleepless in seattle for a little background. Wait ... this isn't the women's network blog is it? ahhh ... nevermind.

I would venture to guess you took your bike again today.

You've always had special gifts, Dave.

I hope you guys get more. Drought conditions are terrible south of Austin.

Thankfully I think metromess is down an inch from average. Raining today and all day tomorrow apparently.

I happened to make it to work just before the torrential downpour started.

Gray and wet at my place right now. light to medium steady rain for the last 30 minutes.

Re: I made it rain today!

You can still do that after getting kicked off the Cowboys and can't even get signed in Canadia? :lol2:

And here I thought it was my fault because I adjusted and lubed my Bandit's chain in getting ready to ride to Palestine for our M&G. It began pouring just after I'd finished the job and was preparing to depart.

Any way it happened, I 'm just glad to get the wet!

I just got sick and tired of the drought here in central TX, so I blew the dust off the Bandit and rode it to work today. Works every time. :clap:

You owe me some new roof sheathing on my shed that I was building. Just as we got the roof decking up, the storms came in, and now it's taken over 7" of water on the untreated OSB.

Back