• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

XR650L Adventure Touring Wind Screen from Turbo City

Reaction score
Turbo City and TCI Products Customer Service Rocks!!

About a year ago I bought a XR650L Adventure Touring Wind Screen from Turbo City. I've used it almost everyday and have really loved it.
When I do off road, single track riding, I take the windshield off but leave on the brackets and have found them to be a nice guard for my headlight shroud when I'm blazing through the trees. :rider:

About a month ago, I upgraded from the stock tank to an Acerbis 5.8 gallon tank. Because of the size of the tank, you need to move the stock turn signals to the top bolt which also means that the bracket for the windshield would no longer work. :tears:

So I sent an email to Turbo City explaining the problem and asked if there was anyway to get a new design for the bracket since only the Acerbis tank is a problem. All the other aftermarket tanks and stock tank have plenty of clearance. :pray:

Tom at Turbo City asked me to use a clothes hanger to illustrate where the bend in the bracket needed to be. So I took a bunch of pictures and measurements and sent them to Tom. He sent me a demo back and it was really close but needed a little bit more work. So I sent that one back and he sent me another one and it fit beautifully!! :dude:

I was so impressed with the customer service and flexibility. In a day and age when so many business specialize in customer "NO" service, Turbo City is a breath of fresh air!! I would highly recommend any product from them since I am 100% confident that they will stand behind anything they sell. :thumb:

Many thanks Tom!! :flip:

Here is a link to a thread with the pictures fixed after I took down my Photobucket account.

TurboCity_New 002.jpg

Last edited:
Back