• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

The wait is over! Poser v.2.0 has arrived!

poser

Reaction score
First Name
jason
Last Name
bohac
So last Wednesday, 9/9/09, my wife and i were blessed with our first baby.

Colt Lloyd Bohac, was born 9/9/09 @ 12:33 pm, weighing in at 9lb 11.2oz and 21-3/4" long.

Yes we picked the day, big babies run in both families and for those of you who've met my wife know she's petite and wasn't interested in pushing out a 10lb+ baby (we were both just over 10lb)

The cool thing is early the mornig she was scheduled to be induced, contractions started, so it was looking like he was going to show up on his own that day anyway. We went in, they go ahead and put her on petosen [spelling?] at 6:00 am or so. She started pushing at 12:00 and 12:33 Colt arrived.

Colt is very healthy and doing well and mom is recovering nicely! She was a total champ through the whole thing! He has decided that he would rather sleep long stints during the day and short intervals at night. You can also pretty much set you watch by his stomach, he's like an Old Faithful that poops :lol2:.

He's totally awesome! Frieds have tried to explain to me in the past how awesome it is to be a dad, and I never clued in until now.

Well enough with the boring story, on with the cuteness. (I may be biased but I say he's the best looking kid ever, even though a lot of people say he looks like me :lol2:.

The black and white photos are courtesy of a good friend Joe Heiliger, he has a studio here in Katy, he does awesome work.
http://www.jheiliger.com/

649671865_Rqij2-L.jpg

649671896_rowKF-L.jpg

649671860_526BF-O.jpg

649671901_DrQXy-O.jpg

649712064_PhrvA-L.jpg

649710388_caZnG-L.jpg

a few more pics here http://thebohacpage.smugmug.com/Family/Colt-Bohac

Congratulations, Heck his baby picture looks like oldest son, he's about your age now.

Congratulations! There is absolutely nothing like holding your newborn child for the first time. It is a humbling, joyous thing.

Congratulations, Heck his baby picture looks like oldest son, he's about your age now.

In that case, you have yourself one great looking baby! :trust: :mrgreen:

Congrats to you and your wife.

Congrates to you and the missus. Thats a fine baby y'all have there. :thumb:

PS: Finally some pics of you without that poser pose. :brainsnap I knew a kid(s) would change your ways. :rofl:

PS: Finally some pics of you without that poser pose. :brainsnap I knew a kid(s) would change your ways. :rofl:

Dennis - he'll be back to "normal" :rofl: in no time at all! I'd bet that by the time little Colt is 2, he'll be copying Daddy!

:lol2:

Nice choice in names. :mrgreen:

My first neice came out a tad larger than this. She's now knocking on 6'tall at 13...

Congrats Poser, you want me to reserve him a spot in 6 yrs :rider:

ask and yee shall recieve...

649906955_REJpU-L.jpg

9lb 11.2oz Holy Guacamole! :eek2:

Congrats!

I was joking with my wife and told her, "wow, we had a 1 months old" :lol2:

At which point it took how many stiches to stop the bleeding from your head:lol2:

Back