• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

New Icon Cretin helmet

You know, my wife had the same reaction. She gave me that look..."You wouldn't dare!"

You know, my wife had the same reaction. She gave me that look..."You wouldn't dare!"

Mine, too, and she was right. Now this one I am actually thinking of buying....

IC248.jpg

That should get some attention. Not sure what kind.

I saw that thing at MotoLiberty Dallas on Friday when my girlfriend was picking out a helmet. :puke:

Yup. I've already helped two of the Speed Cretin helmets find new homes. And the horns are available seperately. Though that is bound to be more because you will break/loose them. They are just held on with a thin adhesive strip. When they start offering them in other colors to match other paint schemes, then you know they've caught on. Oh, wait, they already did. The other new SSR, the Represent (with the pit bulls on it) comes with dog collar style metal studs to stick on it. Arai spends hundreds of thousands of dollars to aerodynamically research and redesign the Corsair V in order to eliminate 5lbs of downforce at race speed. Icon slaps some cool horns on. :shrug:

Arai spends hundreds of thousands of dollars to aerodynamically research and redesign the Corsair V in order to eliminate 5lbs of downforce at race speed. Icon slaps some cool horns on. :shrug:

It's the same reasons you see "ricers" with fins...to give it that shopping cart look!

For those of you who don't know what "cretin" means.

"Cretin - a stupid, obtuse, or mentally defective person."

So your saying it's a fittin' name for us knuckle draggin' murdercyclists... :lol2:

I like it but then again I have also worn a Rossi replica and now a Hi-vis yellow Scorpion. So maybe my taste is a bit questionable. :lol2:

Back