• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Trip to Colorado, it's not Texas but it's good

Great Ride! I see you hit a few of the same places we did last week on our way back down from South Dakota. Thanks for the report. Always love to see others getting out just to ride and see the glory of His creation!
Lawson

I just returned from a 10 day trip to Colorado. I've posted a report here:

http://www.st-texas.com/trips/Colorado2009/Colo09Recap.html

I know you don't care about the photos of the individuals (got to keep the family happy), but there's some nice scenery there also.

Also feel free to look at the other trips recapped on my website.

Very nice. I've been wanting to get over to ride around Colorado. Maybe now I won't have to. :trust:

I especially appreciated the running commentary. It's just so pleasant to see thoughtful, properly written explanatory material these days when illiteracy runs rampant, and fewer and fewer people are able to express a coherent thought or spell anything correctly (and worse than that, they don't care). Very refreshing.

Back