• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

New Spyder RT Hmmm.

Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Last Name
Miller
very interesting.
I like the regular spyder better, and I still want to ride one. I don't care what anyone says, they look fun to me

Everytime I'm at the local Spyder dealership (also carries Yamaha, Suzuki), I end up throwing a leg over a Spyder. Might end up in the future that one finds it's way into my garage.

i sold my spyder to my dad.. and he is trading it once the 2010 comes out :trust: for mom and him... mom doesnt feel comfortable on his electraglide... no tipping over on this baby

Now instead of a snowmobile with wheels, it's a snowmobile with wheels, luggage and a back rest. :yawn:

Obvoiuly you have no idea how much fun a SkiDoo is - 3 wheel version is better as you don't have to worry about the bobwire:eek2:

Obvoiuly you have no idea how much fun a SkiDoo is - 3 wheel version is better as you don't have to worry about the bobwire:eek2:

isn't that pronouced skidu (one word really fast) ?

we talk slow but ride fast :rofl:

You forget you're speaking to a fellow Canuck. On the plus side, with a sled you don't have to worry about cagers.

Although the proper Texwegian spelling of barbed wire is noted.

Yet, still too fast to spell "barbed" wire.

Can you actually find somebody in Texas, who's not from somewhere else, who actually sez "Barbed wire"

Sometimes the Queens English best used outside of this forum.....

down here its often pronounced "bobwar"

You forget you're speaking to a fellow Canuck. On the plus side, with a sled you don't have to worry about cagers.

Although the proper Texwegian spelling of barbed wire is noted.

Yeah I did - should have remembered when I saw your avatar - some pie run we're going to have to treat these guys to a good old feed of seal fritters and sweet pickled beaver tail

Back