• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

New Tiger on the Prowl

Reaction score
I am the proud owner of a brand new 2010 Triumph Tiger SE! I love this bike and the SE color combination sealed the seal for me. I had them add heated grips and a center stand and I could not be happier with the setup. To prove that I am telling the truth, here are some pictures :) :

STP62966.jpg

STP62967.jpg

STP62971.jpg

STP62975.jpg

- Bill

Last edited:
Contrats on the new bike. Looks great. I want to add bike like that to our garage but convincing the wife we need another bike is a little hard to do.

gorgeous gorgeous bike! :clap::clap:

its either smaller than i thought they were, or you're 10ft tall :)

I saw that color Tiger at LSBMW last week. It looks even better in person. Pictures just don't do the paint justice.

Congrats Bill, this is an awesome machine! Love everything about it.

(So what's the first farkle? ;) )

Beautiful bike! Hope you have many safe and happy miles on her! :rider: That is one of the more appealing bikes I've seen in some time. Color scheme is sweet! :clap: :clap: :clap:

I've always treated bikes just like horses. Don't get hung up on color. That said, it's beautiful. Congrats!

Congrats man. You mentioned wanting something sporty a while back. Glad you pulled the trigger. You picked a great bike.

Congrats Bill! I have the last generation Tiger with 29,500 on the clock. One of the best bikes I've owned. I've had several other 2nd bikes, but the Tiger stays.

I bet its quite a difference form the Shadow!

Congrats man. You mentioned wanting something sporty a while back. Glad you pulled the trigger. You picked a great bike.

Thank you!

Congrats Bill! I have the last generation Tiger with 29,500 on the clock. One of the best bikes I've owned. I've had several other 2nd bikes, but the Tiger stays.

I bet its quite a difference form the Shadow!

It's a whole lot different than the Shadow! I picked up on that the first time I went around a couple of curves and the first time I had to roll on the throttle to pass a car. :trust: The brakes are a tad stronger too. :clap:

- Bill

Back