• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Honda of Houston Does Good

drfood

Forum Supporter
Reaction score
First Name
Darrell
Last Name
Gerdes
Today was the big day. J-Dawg and I went to get the replacement gear for the items destroyed in his accident. Went to Honda of Houston and got an AMAZING deal. :clap:

Got an Arai Vector helmet + light smoke shield (extra to clear) + Tourmaster jacket + Tourmaster mesh pants. All for under $800, WOW! The prices were great plus they gave us a discount for membership in AMA. :clap:

Now we're waiting on the guys at Motorcycles Unlimited to finish the Versys later this week. Patrick's been great dealing with and helped out a lot when Progressive didn't want to replace things damaged or lost in the accident.

Life's getting close to being back to "normal". :rider:

Thanks for everyone's support and kind words after J's accident last month.

Been there, done that. It will take a while, but everything will get back to normal.

That's great to hear! You guys will be burning up the roads in no time flat!

:clap::clap::clap:

Cool. Let me know when ya'll are ready to ride. I will be looking for a ride down south after things cool down at work at bit. :rider:

Back