• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Mechanic in McKinney

Reaction score
I am needing to get my 82 Honda Gold Wing worked on and was told of a mechanic in Mckinney. I lost the name and have had no luck in finding it. Thanks in advance for the help.

That's probably him. He's my go to guy if I have a problem that I can't fix. Some people love him, and some people hate him. I think it has to do with his harsh telling of the truth. He won't hesitate to tell you what he really thinks of something, and some people just don't do well without all the sugarcoating and bs'ing.

+1 Great guy, very knowledgeable from my experience, but definitely a "unique" personality to those that are accustomed to the niceties of sugarcoating. :)

He is great with my bikes. The only thing that may be an issue is the age of the bike. Most mechanics shy away from the older models.

Back