• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

To the tool on the sport bike Odessa

Texx

Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Jones
Okay, I get it. You're bad, you're fast. Whatever. Headed to the Jason Britain appearance at Family power sports in Odessa, last weekend, around 930 am. Right turn off 42nd onto Andrews hwy, headed north, about 2 blocks from our destination. We're planning to take a right turn into Garibaldy's, about 1/2 block from the turn. Mr stupid tool passes us on the RIGHT (within our lane) just as we're turning. Dude, I could have so kicked your bike, running you into the pole fence. Would have, but I figure you'll soon pork yourself into something. I just deleted about eight sentences of what I'd like to do to you. Let's end with you're childish, you suck as a human being, worse than that as a motorcyclist, you're dangerous and if you had put me and my wife into the poles, you had better hope I didn't survive. On the positive side, I got a super nice fieldsheer jacket worth about 300 bucks for 56.00. And some free hot dogs. Thanks family power sports.

I had my wife with me, too, and that kind of thing is precisely one of the reasons why I drove to Family Powersports in the car to see Jason Britton instead of riding. I had a feeling there'd be a million squids riding around the premises, showing their ***es.

Glad you and your wife are okay. :thumb:

Other than my blood pressure, it all good!:sun: Def a squidatorium tho.

that's pretty much why I avoid almost any type of event that features "sportbikes". It always seems to bring out the squids and then of course the cops! It's too bad there wasn't a cop around to see that dude nearly get waxed!

On my commute home I was passed by a BMW sedan and a white Street Triple. Both were rolling pretty quick. I had no objection to the speed, but the rider lacked some very fundamental skills. He was pushing the bike under him in the turns "dirt-bike style", and his only piece of safety equipment was a helmet. Plain T-shirt, shorts, and tennis shoes. Once we hit the two lane road he hounded everyone, hanging just a few feet off their bumper. Problem was, he did not ride well enough to make the pass, and lacked the brass ones to split the lanes. Instead he was just a total nuisance and safety hazard. Seemed like a lot of effort to go no-where fast. The traffic conditions were not favorable or warranted the need to split the lanes, so I could not figure why he was wanting to "show a wheel" to the other drives and act like he was about to squeak through. Just a retard, squid, or organ donor; take your pick.

I was on my way home today and came up on a group of 4 sportbikes. All of them in t shirts that were halfway up their backs. Looked like some sort of club colors from a distance. They weren't riding fast or anything but when they got off the highway they almost took out some cars which almost took me out. I almost decided to follow them but used better judgement.

Not much different than the antics you see a cage do honestly. JUst wait until voice rec. tech. advances far enough to text on your moto. :-P

I rode the Heaven to **** Rally out in Alpine today. Some of the roads were pretty tight. One rider in particular was riding beyond his abilities. He ran off the road twice and passed on the right once. Rallies are NOT a track.

Back