• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

KTM brings Supermoto 990 T & R, and RCR8R to US

Jbay

Reaction score
092509bottom.jpg

http://www.motorcycledaily.com/25september09_ktmstous.htm

122_0905_06_z+2009_KTM_990_supermoto_T+R-model.jpg

wait that's better, if you ride with your leg hanging out

Good to see KTM bringing the goods over here. I just hope they can sell some. Looks to be a tall order though not great market conditions, they are expensive, and people generally don't know how great these bikes are.

Another great looking machine. It makes me schizophrenic trying to figure out which one I should get. Aprilia, Ducati, and KTM each have something special to offer in the Super/Hyper Motard segment.

just more bikes for me to drool, over, and dream about that I can't afford :tears:

Darn you, KTM.....that RC8R is the hotness. I know at least one person on this forum that is gonna be excited about that 990 SM-T coming to our shores.

Ghost in the big motard segment there is a clear winner IMO... Think Orange. The 990 will just make the gap much wider.

Noted. Been a fan of the big Orange, just needed to find the right dealer, as Killeen does not host a KTM shop.

I didn't see the SM-T on the 2012 USA list as well as some of the others. Maybe they will update it after the new year???

Back