• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Feel like getting high?

I felt like getting high and away from the heat about a month ago.:trust:

100_1840.jpg

100_1846.jpg

100_1817.jpg

Rest of pics and a bit of a writeup can be found here: http://www.clubdbsa.org/forums/showthread.php?t=655

We just rode Mount Evans a few weeks ago on our 3000 mile journey around the middle of this fine country. I must say, gotta love electronic fuel injection on the wing. Never once waivered at the high altitudes. Here is a shot from Mount Evans.
attachment.php

Attachments

• Picture 812.jpg
    Picture 812.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 159
I ridden extensively over the high roads in the western US, and heres a pic of me at the top of Bear Tooth pass out of Red Lodge Montana on my way back on my trip to Glacier Nat Park. :rider:

GlacierNatParkTripPics055.jpg

Since Fort Collins, CO is my home town, I get Home/Bike sick from time to time when I think about riding over the passes and the canyons. Usually hits me this time of year when I think about riding during Indian Summer. Then again, middle of summer on I-35 makes me miss the mountains as well. Just too tied to Fort Hood to leave. Beginning to appreciate the warmth of Texas in the winter when Old Man Winter would normally make me feel old-"er". :sun:

Since Fort Collins, CO is my home town, I get Home/Bike sick from time to time when I think about riding over the passes and the canyons. Usually hits me this time of year when I think about riding during Indian Summer. Then again, middle of summer on I-35 makes me miss the mountains as well. Just too tied to Fort Hood to leave. Beginning to appreciate the warmth of Texas in the winter when Old Man Winter would normally make me feel old-"er". :sun:

I grew up in Longmont and share your sentiments. :chug:

Back