• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Happy B-Day Woodbutcher

Jbay

Reaction score
:phead: :drums: :jammin: :flip:

and thanks Rusty for the help the other day on the Tires and valve check

ill make an extra donation to the site

Yep, thought it was going to slide under the radar, but James spilled the beans. I was going to take the day to do some riding and maybe camp, but ended up only going to Tractor Supply. :lol2: It was warm and humid in the morning and then raining the rest of the afternoon. So I did chores around the house, then the family went out to dinner.

Now I'm sitting around feeling sick and hoping its just a cold and not the flu like my son just had. Regular flu that is.

I did let Red Brown ride the TA at the Pie Run...I don't remember if he wore protection or not :eek2:

And Now For Something Completely Different

:nana:

Feliz Cumpleaños, Rustoleum

poco tarde.....lo siento, amigito

I was a little afraid to click the play button on that :lol2: My spanish was good enough I could read all the pages before they changed, but I couldn't do that and translate the singing at the same time.

Back